School Messenger App for Parents
Communications from Hunterdon central:
Parents/guardians receive communications from Hunterdon Central in a variety of ways. Messages are always sent out via listserve - our subscriber email service - and are posted to our Homepage and the newsfeeds on our website.
Emergency messages are also sent using School Messenger.
You can choose how to receive School Messenger notifications from Hunterdon Central:
- On your home phone (required)
- On additional phones (mobile)
- Via email (in addition to listserve)
- Via text messages to your mobile phone
In order to enhance our ability to accurately deliver communications, particularly in cases of phone and power outages, you are asked to create your own contact preference profile, using School Messenger’s App.
Create Your School Messenger account & Contact Preferences:
- Parents/guardians can create or update a School Messenger Account by going to go.schoolmessenger.com and/or downloading the School Messenger App for their Apple or Android device.
- Parents/guardians can sign up for a School Messenger account using the email address that Hunterdon Central has on file in Aspen.
- Parents/guardians with an existing account must use the email on file in Aspen as their login.
- If you don't remember your password, go to go.schoolmessenger.com to reset your password.
- Modifications to School Messenger contact information can be made in Preferences.
Hunterdon Central strongly recommends choosing the text message option on your mobile phone as a preference for School Messenger communications.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.